Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Creative Content






For my creative content, I would like to blend the two worlds of fashion and automobile. The first picture is my print advert that I created in Photoshop and the second image is my mood board for the clothing I would like my models to wear. "That said, some advertisements are so memorable and powerful that they're referenced to this day, leaving a lasting impression on an industry that's known for how frequently its trends change” (Klein, Alyssa Vingan. "12 Ad Campaigns That Have Become Iconic in American Fashion." Fashionista. N.p., 30 June 2015. Web. 22 Mar. 2017. http://fashionista.com/2015/06/iconic-american-fashion-ad-campaigns). Since I am focusing on fashion I wanted to keep the element of style very consistent within the advert, “Consistency maintains your message” (Holtzclaw, Eric. "Power of Consistency: 5 Rules." Inc.com. Inc., 21 June 2012. Web. 22 Mar. 2017. http://www.inc.com/eric-v-holtzclaw/consistency-power-success-rules.html). The customers I hope to reach with this advert are stylish, career driven males and females between the ages of 26-38 who love companies that are different from the rest. Using specific elements of design, “Like in science, which requires molecules to form a substance, in art too the elements are required to form an art work. Artists manipulate elements such as line, space, texture, shape and color and apply the principles of design to form an art. Those features which are used to create designs to enhance the user experience” ("Why Are the Elements of & Principles of Design Important?" Study.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 22 Mar. 2017. http://study.com/academy/lesson/why-are-the-elements-of-principles-of-design-important.html). As an artist I have the ability to create art that is unique to the client or inspiration. This was a major key for me while designing my advert, “What really decides consumers to buy or not to buy is the content of your advertising, not its form" (David Ogilvy- Suggett, Paul. "25 Inspirational Quotes About Advertising." The Balance. N.p., n.d. Web. 22 Mar. 2017. https://www.thebalance.com/inspirational-advertising-quotes-39194). For me I would like to design the set to the shoot and place everyone accordingly to get the most powerful angles along with movement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment